Reposted on Diabetes Daily
- “Let’s Stop Pointing the Finger”
- “Support Kickstarter Project: Coming of Age With Chronic Illness & Mental Health“-
- “Mental Health Providers and Diabetes”
- “5 Reasons I Believe in Insulin Pump Vacations”
- “Having a Chronic Illness Doesn’t Mean You Have to Be Extreme”
- “The Case of the Mystery Low Blood Sugars”
- “Leaving My CGM at Home”
- “One of My New Loves: Tresiba Insulin”
- “Over Generalizing Teens with Diabetes”
- “Just Like Insulin, Birth Control is a Management Tool, Not a Cure”
- “Why Not Talk about Diabetes and PCOS?”
Hey you! Yes, you!
If you enjoyed this post, please comment and share. I’d also appreciate your feedback.
and of course-don’t forget to keep up with “There’s More to the Story” via email! (Right sidebar towards the top).