- “Top Diabetes Hacks” – Chris from “The Life of a Diabetic” created a list of diabetes hacks, and I’m excited to be included among some of the hacks!
- Diabetes Dominator -post about crowdfunding the book
- Chronic Disease Coalition -post about crowdfunding the book
- Scott’s Diabetes -post about crowdfunding the book
- Bittersweet Diabetes -post about crowdfunding the book
- Six Until Me -post about crowdfunding the book
- The Life of a Diabetic -post about crowdfunding the book
- Very Light No Sugar -post about crowdfunding the book
- Jane Dickinson -post about crowdfunding the book
- type1derful -post about crowdfunding the book
- “Patient Voices Winner Crafting a Book about on Mental Health and Diabetes” DiabetesMine interviewed me as a patient voices winner for their innovation summit as well as about my book!
- “T1D &…Why Is My Body Attacking Itself?” Post on JDRF’s Type One Nation Facebook- about autoimmune.
- “The Nightstand Collective” A photo and information about my nightstand- but it’s all about a look at chronic illness through nightstands.
- “Soaring Insulin Prices Prompt Insurance Shift” article in USA Today by Jayne O’Donnell– I’m quote towards the end!
- “Treating Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and Diabetes” post by Ginger Vieira on A Sweet Life
- “Part of the Change” guest post about everyday advocacy-especially in school! on Diabetes Patient Advocacy Coalition (DPAC).
- “My Fight for Information” guest post on T1International about finding information for a paper and health insurance.
- “Plot Twist!” guest post on Diabetes Daily Grind about adulting with Diabetes.
- “Thrive Guide for Young Adults” in the September/October 2015 edition of Diabetes Forecast. A CDN opportunity that I got involved with during my last semester of college. (see #3 and #6)
- “For One Week Each Year, I’m Not the Only One.” (Page 2) – Lilly’s Caring for Camps overview.
- “Kitty!! And Other Low Tales” – Guest post about my persistent lows at Six Until Me
- “My Diabetes Advocacy Journey” – Guest blog for Lilly about the CDN 2015 Retreat including a mini snapshot of my journey with CDN.
While in College
- Tandem‘s Second Ever Featured User.
- Outstanding Senior Leader– I was recognized as an Outstanding Senior Leader at UGA
- Dawgs for Diabetes won a SOAR, Student Organizations Achievement and Recognition, Award for Most Innovative Initiative for The Campus Tour a Diabetes Perspective.
- “UGA’s Amazing Students: Mindy Bartleson”– I was honored to be selected as an Amazing Student at the University of GA for the week of February 1, 2015.
- “Dawgs for Diabetes helps children, supports Diabetes Awareness Month” article in the Athens Banner-Herald/Online Athens
Hey you! Yes, you!
If you enjoyed this post, please comment and share. I’d also appreciate your feedback.
and of course-don’t forget to keep up with “There’s More to the Story” via email! (Right sidebar towards the top).