“I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow
And each road leads you where you want to go
And if you’re faced with the choice and you have to choose
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you
And if one door opens to another door closed
I hope you keep on walkin’ ‘til you find the window
If it’s cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile
But more than anything, more than anything
My wish for you
Is that this life becomes all that you want it to
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small
You never need to carry more than you can hold”
“My Wish”- Rascal Flatts
What Gives Me Hope:
- More honest conversations about mental health
- More honest conversations about women’s health
- Admitting that we don’t represent everyone within communities and in involvement
- Celebrating diversity
- More honestly in general and in conversations
- More intersectional feminism and social movements
- Acknowledging privilege
- More me too’s
- People giving back
- More industries taking a person centered approach
- Less recreating the wheel
- People asking questions instead of jumping to conclusions
- People willing to admit when they are wrong
- Acknowledgement that there are problems
- People supporting other people
- More hope
- Following your dreams and doing what scares you!
So that being said!
Mark your calendars! I’ve been working on a pretty big project over the past two years. I’ll be sharing the news publicly and out loud on Sunday, August 13th! I’ll also be asking for help too.
Both of these things scare me- admitting something big out loud anddddd asking for help- but do what scares you, right?
Super thankful for everyone’s support so far!
You’ll find the news first on my blog. If you aren’t already following, be sure to subscribe to my blog! (Hint, hint, wink wink!) I’ll also be updating and changing the blog over the next month!
Hey you! Yes, you!
Let’s connect on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram (maybe even 2 or all of those!).
If you enjoyed this post, please comment and share. I’d also appreciate your feedback.
and of course-don’t forget to keep up with “There’s More to the Story” via email! (Right sidebar towards the top).
2 thoughts on “Hope Fills My Heart”
I love the sentiments expressed here and can’t wait to hear your big news!!
Thank you, thank you! ❤